The “Studio Legale Gebhard” was esatblished in 1989 by the Lawyer Reinhard Gebhard who worked as one of the first German Lawyers in Italy since 1978, and since its establishment it is one of the most popular and qualified international law offices in Milan and in whole Italy and further it is well known inside and outside the European Union.
The office is located in the old centre of Milan in an 18th century building that faces the “Castello Sforzesco” and the “Parco Sempione”.
The office consists of 12 collaborators:
4 lawyers, 5 inland and foreign legal trainees, foreign languages department, bookkeeping, research department.
The office has a branch in Stuttgart (D).
German and Italian Lawyer
- Registered at the Chamber of Lawyers in Stuttgart (D) and Milan (I)
- Admitted to the Trial Court and to the Court of Appeal of Stuttgart (D)
- Admitted to all Italian court instances including the Supreme Court and the Council of State in Rome
- Admitted as auditor to the Ministry of Justice in Rome
- Admitted to the Trial Court of Milan as sworn translator and interpreter for the German an English language
- Languages: German, Italian and English